Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DELILAH'S PICK OF THE DAY

I was just surfing the internet, minding my own business when what did I by chance happen upon but these glorious sumptuous works of art.

FASHIONISTAS....Anyone who knows me.....knows that my mouth dropped wide open when I came across these wonderfully detailed Chocolate High Heeled Shoes. Chocolate...Yup, that's right! Edible shoes! These Chocolate High Heel Shoes are so elegant, but I don't know if I could eat them! I know that Valentines' Day is well behind us, but these shoes would be great gift for any girl at any time of the year.

You thought Nordstrom's was the place for the shoe-obsessed? Clearly this is a designer shoe that is fit for anyone with a taste for gourmet chocolate and an undying love for shoes. All the chocolate shoes are handmade and no two are alike. Each shoe measures seven inches long, 5-1/2 inches high and includes the poly purse.


These beautiful works of art can be purchased online at Gayle's Chocolates.



Edible chocolate shoes...this takes being Fantabulous to another level. I am here by crowning these shoes " Delilah's Pick Of The Day".

No comments:

REGISTER NOW FOR MODELING 101- ONLY $99.00...Registering Now