Tuesday, January 22, 2008

GIRLFRIENDS

Just the other day I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with one of my closest girlfriends. It really made me appreciate the development of healthy relationships. I know sometimes its hard for us women to find healthy friendships that are interesting or that are equally yolked. We should all take some time to re-evaluate our friendships. Find those friends who can uplift you, as well as, make you laugh. Healthy relationships are those which make positive deposits into your life.

Good girlfriends are those who allow you to cry on their shoulder and confide in them without being judged. It's important that we as women learn how to communicate with each other, just as it is for us to communicate with the opposite sex. God has placed us all on this Earth to be examples to one another. Since we as women are very observant people, it is important that we constantly have friends around us that uplift us and hold us accountable for the better things in life. Take time to care about who you bring into your life for a lifetime and cherish those relationships. I know I cherish all of my friends regardless of distance and time apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well stated...kb

REGISTER NOW FOR MODELING 101- ONLY $99.00...Registering Now