Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU, NEW ATTITUDE

Happy New Year my fellow Fashionistas. It's a new year with many new challenges, and accomplishments in store for us on the horizon. As we contemplate our next move for the new year one can't help but stop and wonder...how will we achieve fulfillment this year. Fulfillment in both our personal and professional lives.


Fulfillment is something I think we all question. What is fulfillment? How do we gain fulfillment? Do we gain it through ourselves or others? Does Fulfillment create happiness- does it complete our life? Although I don't know the answer to the questions myself, I do believe we should start our day with that question. What is fulfillment and how do I gain it? I challenge you all to gain fulfillment in your life. To find out what exactly fulfillment is to you. Only you and God know what you can measure up to. Take time to understand what it means to fulfill yourself.


Word to the wise, don't set goals that are unattainable. You'll only end up feeling unfulfilled. Make short term goals and set your mind to achieving each one at a time. This thing called life takes time to get through. You must take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog entry!

REGISTER NOW FOR MODELING 101- ONLY $99.00...Registering Now