Sunday, June 8, 2008

PRAISE 92.1 PROMOTES MODELING 101













The Yolanda Adams Morning Show

Promotes Modeling 101


Fashionistas...I was recently given a blessed opportunity that I wanted to share with each of you. I was afforded the chance to go on The Yolanda Adams Morning show to promote the Modeling 101 Workshop which is conducted by Delilah Unlimited.

I can't begin to convey to you how honored I was to have the opportunity to speak about something that is so dear to my heart as educating and empowering young girls and women. Yolanda and the staff at the station were incredibly friendly and accommodating to me. I won't lie to you...I was on cloud nine. I was sitting next to a woman who's music had helped me through some trying times. To this day a good Yolanda Adams song can minister to my heart. No matter what I'm going through songs like "The Battle Is Not Yours", "Never Give Up" and "I'm Thankful" always reminds me of who's child I am and that this too shall pass. One could only hope to meet such an iconic figurehead of Gospel music. And yet, here I was sitting right next to her and even more, I was on the radio with her. Oh what a mighty God we serve.

As Yolanda, Larry Jones & I spoke about the Modeling 101 I was so exhilarated. As the phone lines lit up with callers calling in clamouring to register for the Workshop I was ecstatic. Yolanda Adams is also a proud sponsor of the Modeling 101 Workshop.

The Modeling 101 Workshop is for more than those who want to model. The workshop was created with young ladies and women who desire to recapture class, etiquette and style. The workshop covers topics such as

  • Poise, Presence & Posture (command attention when you walk into a room)

  • Runway basics (learn how to walk like a model)

  • Self Confidence & Self Esteem (voice projection, body language)

  • Manners & Etiquette (social and table)

  • Diet & Nutrition

  • Style & Fashion basics

  • Learn how to create a day spa in your own home.

Don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity. The next workshop is scheduled for July 19th. Registration is open now. Get in now and take advantage of the Early Bird Special.

The Fantabulous workshop is the perfect gift for yourself, daughter and/or niece. This workshop is a gift that will stay with participants for a lifetime.

No comments:

REGISTER NOW FOR MODELING 101- ONLY $99.00...Registering Now