Wednesday, April 23, 2008

INSPIRATIONAL: I'M IN LOVE WITH GOD

I'm in love with God. I can't explain it. Everytime I think of God tears well up in the corners of my eyes. He's my Father and my Keeper. He steadies my hand and controls my thoughts. It is He whom I seek to please. I'm told that trials only come to make me strong. I wonder if God sees my tears and knows of the scars on my heart. I cry out to Him as a helpless infant crying out it to its mother. There is not a day that goes by that I can do without you...Dear God. You guide my future. You alone are the Most High. I devote my life to you. I fall to my knees and plead to you from my innermost being. You understand every groan and moan that I utter.

I will trust you all the days of my life.

No comments:

REGISTER NOW FOR MODELING 101- ONLY $99.00...Registering Now