Monday, December 3, 2007

DILLARD'S VIP STYLE

I attended the Dillard's VIP event at West Oaks Mall this past Sunday. I can tell you that those of you who were not able to make it surely missed a treat. As I strolled down the red carpet into the store, I was greeted by some wonderful Dillard's Sales Associates. They promptly greeted me and gave me the star treatment. They made me feel as though I was some Hollywood celebrity who had just flown in to make a guest appearance. I was grinning from ear to ear. As I made my way to the ladies' shoe department I was met by a young lady who was serving Godiva chocolates. Of course, I had to take one or two. As I browsed through all of the aisles of breathtaking merchandise, I was frequently greeted by server after server. Each one of them tempting me with delicious sumptuous goodies. I strolled and ate and ate and strolled like a kid in a very large candy store. Who could ask for more. This was by far one of the best and most enjoyable shopping excursions ever.

Everyone who attended the event enjoyed fabulous in-store discounts. Dillard's is a retail store that carries an array of affordable items from fashion apparel to home furnishings. If you have not been to the West Oaks Dillard's location you are definitely missing out on a wonderful shopping experience. Dillard's West Oaks has everything a Fashionista needs to be Fantabulous.

No comments:

REGISTER NOW FOR MODELING 101- ONLY $99.00...Registering Now